Spero - Cancellation / Refund Policy
Spero Payment, Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All services offered by Spero are offered on a fixed/flat fee basis and are not subject to any discounts, deductions or negotiations.
- For all services, payments shall be made in advance. The payments may be made through cheque, demand drafts, credit card, debit card or e-banking.
- In case of payment by credit card/ debit card, you agree and understand that the details provided by you will be correct and accurate and that the card used by you to make payment is lawfully owned by you.
The said information shall not be utilized and shared by Spero with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulations or court order.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- In case of cancellation or non-confirmation of the Home Healthcare Service by Spero due to any reasons; three options are available to the user:
- He may ask for rescheduling the Home Healthcare Service, or
- He may claim a refund of the advance payment, or
- The advance payment may be added as credit in the account of the user and be adjusted in due course for future Home Healthcare Services.
- In case of non-paymentof advance user is entitled to a percentage of payment, depending upon the when he/she cancels a service: (Percentage in respect to service cost)
Percentage of payment
Before 24 Hours Nill Before 3 Hours prior to the time the service is booked 10% Within 3 Hours prior to the time the service is booked/ In case the professional has arrived at the Patients address 50%
- In case of advance payment user is entitled to a percentage of refund, depending upon when he/she cancels a service:(Percentage in respect to service cost)
Percentage of refund
Before 24 Hours 100% Before 3 Hours prior to the time the service is booked 90% Within 3 Hours prior to the time the service is booked/ In case the professional has arrived at the Patients address 50%
- In case the user’s credit card/debit card/payment account has been accidentally over-charged, please notify Spero of the same at the earliest. In case of over-charging, the user has the following options:
- He may claim a refund of the outstanding amount. In such a scenario, Spero shall make all endeavors to refund the amount within 7-14 working days.
- The outstanding amount may also be credited to the account of the user so as to be adjusted in future Home Healthcare Service of himself or of any other person.
- The refund shall be made by e-banking or by cheque or by other such mode other than cash, depending upon the suitability of both, Spero and the user.
For claiming refund, the user should necessarily have the valid invoice, so as to be able to get the refund.
Suspension due to non-compliance with Agreement
Spero will make all possible efforts to provide you the best services for your payment. However, Spero shall not incur any liability and shall declare any service guarantee void in event of one or more of the following circumstances:
- If you have not provided us with correct patient details including the patient’s name, address, telephone number, mobile number, Service Type, Payment Account information, or the account information of the payee.
- If, through no fault of Spero, your payment account does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction exceeds the credit limit of your overdraft amount.
- If the payment processing center is not working properly, and you know or have been advised by Spero about the malfunction, before, at the time of, or immediately after you execute the transaction.
- If circumstances beyond the control of Spero (such as, but not limited to, fire, flood, or interference from external forces) prevent proper execution of the transaction and Spero Healthcare has taken reasonable precautions to avoid these circumstances.
- In case of payment through credit card, if the details provided by user are inaccurate, incorrect or entered fraudulently.
If the user is in breach of any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement and/or the Terms and Conditions of the usage of Spero Services.
Jurisdiction and applicable laws
This Agreement and any services rendered hereunder are subject to all the applicable laws and regulations of India and the rights and obligations of the parties hereto under or in connection with this Agreement shall be determined in accordance with the laws of India. Subject to the provisions relating to Arbitration, any court of competent jurisdiction at Pune shall have jurisdiction and venue in any proceeding instituted to enforce this Agreement and any objections to such jurisdiction and venue are hereby waived.